Sunday, August 19, 2007

Should exclamation marks always be scary

“Speak to me abt this on monday!!!”
This was something my Team Lead had written to me on Friday evening after I had left for the day. But it happened so that I checked my mail after getting home. For me what all matters is that its ok if I don’t do a job but I just shouldn’t screw things up. And the sentence made me think I screwed up something big.

Actually it was not the sentence but the three exclamation marks she had put after the sentence. Luckily it was nothing serious matter. But it created a fear in me.

What do we call fear of exclamation marks? Exclamationphobia? Or whatever.
A person who is not scared of ghosts, darkness, heights, speed, water, spiders, and all is just so damn afraid of exclamation marks. ;-)

No comments: