Monday, August 6, 2007

Its LIFE ! ! !

Its time to take more frustration, this blog is becoming more of a punching bag for me.

Wont say i am wokring for peanuts, but not as much as it should be. You work long hours, sometimes extending 14 hours a day. Life seems so monotonous, so predictable.

Its like everyday i get up, to do all the things i already know i'll do. Same thing everyday, getting up 10 minutes late, rushing for bath, driving for an hour through herd of one of the worst drivers of the world, getting to my office desk to find work already waiting for me, working my ass off everyday, never be able to see the sunset as its never before that i am out of the office, again repeat the frustrating part of drive back home, tired and wanting to hit the sack but refrain doing that coz i need some refreshment, sit on net and chat with friends and finally i am away in my bed - to the way to glory awaiting for another gruesome day to start.

But again its LIFE!!!!

No comments: