Friday, August 10, 2007

Memorandum Set ! ! !

Another week of tussle with my keyboard ends. From Monday to Friday my hits on the Enter Key gets harder and harder. And equally the computer pretends to respond slower and slower.

But anyways it’s a welcome weekend and something which I deserve.

Today finally after a long long while I have finally (at least) thought about what I wanted to do with my life. Though I am not planning to bail off this ecstatic life this soon, really its time to start making plans and working on them.

Why do I feel like an underachiever? Though I know I am not one but the feeling is still there. I know I am better than many many many of them but here I am not being utilized to the fullest. I can do much more than just sit in the cubicle and code or analyze a zillion line code. To overcome this I need to do something and today was the first step of the ladder.

No comments: