Sunday, August 12, 2007

Movie Marathon

This weekend was the Movie Marathon Weekend. I guess I covered 5 movies. Wonder I can become or film critic now. At least then I can get paid for watching movies, and even then I don’t need to be working here. :-)

The movies go as follows:

1. Number 23 : The review can be seen in the previous post. The movie was outstanding, the one which makes an impact on a person.
3 1/2 / 5

2. Stand by Me : A beautiful story of 4 kids on their journey to search for a body of a small boy killed in a train accident. Worth a watch.
4 / 5

3. Live Free Die Hard : I’ll give it 3 ½ stars on 5 for this one, all credit goes to Bruce Willis for outstanding performance and action.
3 1/2 / 5

4. American Pie 5 - " Total piece of sh*t " not worth describing.
1 / 5

5. Fast Track – A total so so movie, very predictable story line.
2 / 5


But now its Monday, and as soon as I stepped in the Monday Morning Blues took on me. So the suffering starts again. And here I go.

No comments: