Sunday, October 7, 2007

Monthly Recap

Long time that I had posted here, just all so busy with work.

So lets see what all did we miss here:

- Hyderabad Bridge is falling down: Very strange to see an engineering debacle in the age where at the same time elsewhere in the world we have engineers aiming the sky.

- More traffic jams: More diversions, worse roads and shortage of traffic controllers.

- A Twenty20 wonder: The country danced, sang and applauded together for our Men in Blue when they hit the world for a six.

- Match made in heaven: Indo-Pak Cricket match and that too a T20 Final. What else can you ask for? And then India taking the cup – wow!!!

-More N More work: It’s been a long while that I was able to come home when the sun was still out, just a parameter of how hectic my work is getting to. And again the same question still remains “What am I getting onto with this??”

Well yes that’s it; I guess nothing much more has happened actually.

No comments: