Thursday, November 15, 2007

When Counting Sheep Fails

I should add that how much I like sleeping on a few occasions. But sometimes I find that when it is time for me to hit the sack, my mind starts running berserk. It is amazing where your mind can wander when you are ready to sleep. Sometimes, I replay things from office or at other moments, I replay things from school in my head. All the while I am just laying there thinking "shut up!", but it wont.


Though its not that bad, the thoughts I mean. They are pretty good and even helps me in many ways. But its just that if I really use up my beauty sleep for it, all what happens is that I end up with dark circles, dull faced, and being inefficient at work and that’s surely not good.


Even counting sheep hasn’t helped much. Its been quite irritating sometimes. Its something so much of an involuntary thing that I wanted to overcome.


Anyway, last night, despite my attempt at getting to sleep early so that I was bright eyed and bushy tailed for the long day of work plus a party to end the day with, I was kept awakened till about an hour from when I hit the bed.


What to do???

No comments: