Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Why this??

Sitting here I find myself not doing what I always wanted to. This is where I cant put my creativity to use. I couldn’t have even thought in my nightmare that I will be sitting in front of a black coloured screen marked with green characters for 14 hours a day.

Then why?? Why am I sitting here??

Life takes you places, and it has brought me here. I was never like this, I always wanted to work for a design institution. It could have been in advertisements, graphic designs. If not all that I wanted to be in the management side of the business. But see where life has taken me. Not a creative being in half a kilometer radius from me.

Its not that it has been a bad experience, and not even that I dint get to learn much. In fact I feel that at many a times I have over exceeded the expectations. But these expectations were never set by me, I had all very different set made for myself on which I haven’t started working at all.

No comments: